Monday, March 30, 2009

We don't lose rain

Hi, this is Takamochi.

As yesterday was rainy, so today is also rainy in milan.

A small talk like if you like rain or not was one of the subject during break time in GIIT meeting last time.
One of a member hate rain and said that i don't like rain, it dosen't make me motivated.
Exactly, it seemed that everybody didn't have energy in the meeting last Saturday.

I like rainy day which i have nothing to do, so, i can read books or do something.
but now, milano salone is coming, so i don't like rain.

because, i have to bring my works and materials in a big bag and then i have to take a bus and the metro. it has humid smell inside a packed bus and metro.....um...

inside car with high humidity, inside car with peculiar smell......um...

I wish i could have SUMI in that time.....

because, SUMI has great effect like a deodorant or controling humidity.
I think it's related with character of SUMI.
We can't see the wideness of surface area from outside. It's just invisible.

In Japan, there are lot of products which are focused on sumi effect, but in Italy, there is almost no product like that.

so, we think that the proposal from GIIT both interior and product focused on SUMI is going to be interesting.
I'm sure that my products are made the most of SUMI effect.

I'd like to make effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment